Thursday, April 28, 2011

love poems for a friend

love poems for a friend





love poems for a friend love poems for a friend love poems for a friend



love poems for a friend love poems for a friend love poems for a friend







Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January. ~Jim Gaffigan



Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart. ~Author Unknown



Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more. ~Edward H. Harriman



Artistry is an innate distrust of the theory of reality concocted by the five senses. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown



Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. ~Albert Einstein



I saw a poet chase a butterfly in a meadow. He put his net on a bench where a boy sat reading a book. It's a misfortune that it is usually the other way round. ~Karl Kraus



The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us. When the world seems familiar, when one has got used to existence, one has become an adult. ~Eugene Ionesco



Beauty?... To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to. ~Pablo Picasso



It's annoying to be disapproved of by people who know only half the story - especially when you're not sure which half they know. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Assumptions are the termites of relationships. ~Henry Winkler



What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? ~Jenny DeVries



Once more the demon of perversity, that stupid demon to whom I owed all my unhappiness - because I had so stupidly obeyed him - intervened again and advised me hypocritically to resist an unhoped-for adventure, a fairy-tale come to life which would never be encountered again and which I ardently desired from the bottom of my heart, and which had actually materialized. No... no! It was too stupid, after all! ~"The Mission," Chapter 8



Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations. ~Edward de Bono, Observer, 12 June 1977



Chlorine is my perfume. ~Author Unknown



Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~Alphonse Karr



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.



Women go to beauty parlors for the unmussed look men hate. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



I mean, what do you do in Las Vegas? You gamble - and you go to strip clubs. ~Scott Caan



As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us. As long as I can I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us. ~Sascha, as posted on motivateus.com As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ~George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment