Monday, May 2, 2011

quotes wallpapers

quotes wallpapers





quotes wallpapers quotes wallpapers quotes wallpapers



quotes wallpapers quotes wallpapers quotes wallpapers







We live and die; Christ died and lived! ~John Stott



Weak eyes are fondest of glittering objects. ~Thomas Carlyle



He lives the poetry that he cannot write. The others write the poetry that they dare not realise. ~Oscar Wilde



Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking of them. ~Alfred North Whitehead



As the days grow short, some faces grow long. But not mine. Every autumn, when the wind turns cold and darkness comes early, I am suddenly happy. It's time to start making soup again. ~Leslie Newman



We have profoundly forgotten everywhere that Cash-payment is not the sole relation of human beings. ~Thomas Carlyle, Past and Present



Ice cream is happiness condensed. ~Jessi Lane Adams



We must have passed through life unobservantly, if we have never perceived that a man is very much himself what he thinks of others. ~Frederick W. Faber



Macho doesn't prove mucho. ~Zsa Zsa Gabor



Citation: the attribution of an author and source; a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage.



No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.



Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. ~Newt Gingrich



I am reminded of the advice of my neighbor. "Never worry about your heart till it stops beating." ~E.B. White



Religion seems to have a way of making people abandon logic. ~Amanda Baxter



It's been told that swimming is a wimp sport, but I don't see it. We don't get timeouts, in the middle of a race we can't stop and catch our breath, we can't roll on our stomachs and lie there, and we can't ask for a substitution. ~Dusty Hicks



No physician is really good before he has killed one or two patients. ~Hindu Proverb



Friends will write me letters. They run out of room on the front of the letter. They write "over" on the bottom of the letter. Like I'm that much of a moron. Like I need that there. Because if it wasn't there, I'd get to the bottom of the page: "And so Kathy and I went shopping and we..." That's the craziest thing! I don't know why she would just end it that way. ~Ellen DeGeneres



What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Grandfathers are just antique little boys. ~Author Unknown



The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure. ~Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment