Monday, May 2, 2011

positive quotes for success

positive quotes for success





positive quotes for success positive quotes for success positive quotes for success



positive quotes for success positive quotes for success positive quotes for success







When a cat chooses to be friendly, it's a big deal, because a cat is picky. ~Mike Deupree



All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions. ~Adlai Stevenson, speech, Princeton, 1954



If only Hitler and Mussolini could have a good game of bowls once a week at Geneva, I feel that Europe would not be as troubled as it is. ~R.G. Briscow



There are moments when art attains almost to the dignity of manual labor. ~Oscar Wilde



We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown



Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you. ~Author Unknown



I got a postcard from my gynecologist. It said, "Did you know it's time for your annual check-up?" No, but now my mailman does. ~Cathy Ladman



He carried his childhood like a hurt warm bird held to his middle-aged breast. ~Herbert Gold



Grief is a species of idleness. ~Samuel Johnson



What I take from my nights, I add to my days. ~Leon de Rotrou, "Vencelas," translated



Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve. ~Andy Rooney



We find our energies are actually cramped when we are overanxious to succeed. ~Michel de Montaigne We find our energies are actually cramped when we are overanxious to succeed. ~Michel de Montaigne



She watched and taught the girls that sang at their embroidery frames while the great silk flowers grew from their needles. ~Louise Jordan Miln, The Feast of Lanterns



A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski



All marriages are happy. It's the living together afterward that causes all the trouble. ~Raymond Hull



If you cry "Forward," you must make plain in what direction to go. ~Anton Chekov



April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary



The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy. ~Uvavnuk



Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single. ~Author Unknown



What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment