Monday, May 2, 2011

pictures of i love you quotes

pictures of i love you quotes





pictures of i love you quotes pictures of i love you quotes pictures of i love you quotes



pictures of i love you quotes pictures of i love you quotes pictures of i love you quotes







Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. ~Benjamin Franklin



You can hear the footsteps of God when silence reigns in the mind. ~Sri Sathya Sai Baba



I don't drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate. ~Author Unknown



Everywhere the human soul stands between a hemisphere of light and another of darkness on the confines of two everlasting hostile empires, - Necessity and Free Will. ~Thomas Carlyle, Essays, "The Opera"



Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. ~Author unknown, as printed in The Hoosier Farmer



Children are one third of our population and all of our future. ~Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981



All sorrows are less with bread. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote



The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything. ~Edward Phelps



The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness. ~William Saroyan



Most often, walking alone with my shadow is how I find my answer, the result of gathering together all agreeable parties. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Was there ever a grandparent, bushed after a day of minding noisy youngsters, who hasn't felt the Lord knew what He was doing when He gave little children to young people? ~Joe E. Wells



I am an invisible man.... I am a man of substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids - and I might even be said to possess a mind. I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me. ~Ralph Ellison



Every time I've done something that doesn't feel right, it's ended up not being right. ~Mario Cuomo



A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron. ~Horace Mann



Our great modern Republic. May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose. ~Ulysses S. Grant



Many hands make light work. ~John Heywood



I find in old age that it's possible to revisit the past, the one requirement being that you come as you are. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



It may be that all games are silly. But then, so are humans. ~Robert Lynd



I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests. ~Pablo Neruda, quoted in Wall Street Journal,, 14 November 1985



We are never completely contemporaneous with our present. History advances in disguise; it appears on stage wearing a mask of the preceding scene, and we tend to lose the meaning of the play. ~Regis Debray, Revolution in the Revolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment