edvard munch amor and psyche
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catchers mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back. ~Maya Angelou
We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse. ~Author Unknown
Till now man has been up against Nature; from now on he will be up against his own nature. ~Dennis Gabor, Inventing the Future, 1963
But that won't give me a free hand to hold the beer. ~Billy Carter, while being taught a two-handed backhand shot
Football is the opera of the people. ~Stafford Heginbotham, 1985
There's a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons that sound good. ~Burton Hillis
Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, "I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?" ~Bill Watterson
Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
Silence is also speech. ~Proverb
Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ~Kimberly Johnson
Squash is boxing with racquets. ~Jonah Barrington
Earth with heaven above rejoices... ~Charles Kingsley
I do not like to write - I like to have written. ~Gloria Steinem
Movement never lies. It is a barometer telling the state of the soul's weather to all who can read it. ~Martha Graham
Gray hair is a blessing - ask any bald man. ~Author Unknown
The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. ~Jean-Paul Sartre
If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you to go on in spite of all. And so today I still have a dream. ~Martin Luther King, Jr. If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you to go on in spite of all. And so today I still have a dream. ~Martin Luther King, Jr., The Trumpet of Conscience, 1968 If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner? ~As seen on a shirt at veganstore.com
We're all hookers. What matters is dignity. ~Mike Farren
A faithful man shall abound with blessings; but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent. ~Proverbs 28:20
No comments:
Post a Comment